The UTUEE is conducted for admission into the various courses such as B.Tech, B.Pharma BHMCT, etc. in the colleges and institutions affiliated to UKTECH. The eligibility requirements for different courses vary from each other. Below are the details for the separate courses:
• For admission to first year of B. Pharm. / BHMCT, candidate must have passed intermediate (10+2 level or equivalent) examination of Uttarakhand Board or from any recognized Board.
• For admission to first year of MCA candidate must have passed three years degree course (with mathematics as one subject at 10+2 or graduation level for MCA only) from any recognized University.
• Admission in B.Tech first year will be done on the merit basis of AIEEE. B.Arch first year will be done on the merit basis of NATA.
• The admission to second year (lateral entry) of B.Tech., the candidate must have passed three years ‘Diploma in Engineering’ or three years ‘B.Sc. degree with mathematics as one subject’ and securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
• The admission to second year (lateral entry) of B.Pharm., the candidate must have passed ‘Diploma in Pharmacy’ and securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
• The candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in UTUEE subject to the condition that they will fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of counselling.
• The details for admission of NRI and Kashmiri migrants are available on UKTU University website.