The UPSEE notification is out by October and the dates of the exam are declared by this time. The forms are available from the month of January till February. They are available in the post offices as well as on the website of the university.The filling of the form and submission can be also done in either of both the methods.
The candidates must exercise caution while filling in the forms as any mistake committed during the process can lead to the rejection of the form. Therefore you should:
1. Fill the OMR forms using a black ball point pen and HB pencil only.
2. Do not staple or tear the application form
3. Do not use the photocopy of the application forms and purchase them from authorized centers only.
4. While filling the form take care to fill the correct details only.
5. After submitting the form online, take a print out of the application form and send it to the UPSEE registrar before the last date.
6. They must also retain a copy for their own purpose.