1. Situated at the city of Warangal, Andhra Pradesh.
2. The 256-acre residential campus is located on both sides of the National Highway No. 202 (Hyderabad – Warangal – Khammam).
3. It is the first among the 17 Regional Engineering Colleges established in India and was founded in 1959 by the then Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
4. In September 2002, the college was renamed this National Institute of Technology and was given a deemed university status.
5. Admission through the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE of the NITs) for undergraduate courses and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for the post graduate courses.
Biotechnology – B.Tech
Chemistry – M.Sc and PhD
Chemical Engineering – B.Tech and M.Tech
Civil Engineering – B.Tech and M.Tech
Computer Science & Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD
Electrical and Electronics Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD
Electronics and Communication Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD
Humanities – MBA and PhD
Management Studies – MBA and PhD
Mathematics – B.Tech, M.Sc and PhD
Mechanical Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD
Metallurgical and Material Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech, M.S and PhD
Physics – B.Tech and M.Sc
Postal Address: National Institute of Technology Warangal
Warangal – 506004 Andra Pradesh, INDIA
FAX : +91-870-2459547
Web Address: www.nitw.ac.in