1. Situated at the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan.
2. The campus extends over 312 acres of lush greenery
3. The Institute formerly known as Malaviya Regional Engineering College was established in 1962, as a joint venture of the government of India and government of Rajasthan.
4. The institute was upgraded to a National Institute of Technology and was declared Deemed University on June 26, 2002. On 15 August 2007 MNIT and all other NITs have been declared as Institutes of National Importance by the government of India under the NIT Act.
5. Admission through the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE of the NITs) for undergraduate courses and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for the post graduate courses.
Architecture – B.Arch and PhD
Chemical Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD
Computer Applications – MCA
Chemistry – B.Tech, M.Sc and PhD
Civil Engineering – B.Tech and M.Tech
Computer Science & Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD
Electrical Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD
Electronics and Communication Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD
Humanities and Social Sciences – B.Tech, MBA and M.Sc
Mathematics – B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD
Mechanical Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD
Metallurgical Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD
Management Sciences – MBA and PhD
Physics – B.Tech, M.Sc and PhD
Structural Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD
Postal Address: Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg,
Jaipur – 302017
Phone: +91-141-2529087 Fax: +91-141-2529029
Web Address: www.mnit.ac.in