About IT BHU
1. Situated at Varanasi.
2. Spread over an area of 1300 acres.
3. In the process of getting converted to IIT.
4. Owes its existence to vision and relentless efforts of Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malviyaji.
5. After the establishment of the Indian Institutes of Technology, the three premier engineering institutions of University viz., BENCO, MINMET and TECHNO were merged to form the Institute of Technology (IT-BHU) to provide a strong and integrated educational base.
6. Admission through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE of the IITs) for undergraduate courses and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) for the post graduate courses.
Applied Chemistry – B.Tech, M.Tech(IMD)
Applied Mathematics – IMD and PhD
Applied Physics – IMD, PhD
Bio-Chemical Engineering – M.Tech
Bio-Medical Engineering – M.Tech, PhD
Ceramic Engineering – B.Tech, IDD, M.Tech and PhD
Chemical Engineering & Technology – B.Tech, M.Tech
Civil Engineering – B.Tech, IDD, M.Tech and PhD
Computer Engineering – B.Tech, IDD, M.Tech and PhD
Electrical Engineering – B.Tech, IDD, M.Tech and PhD
Electronics Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech
Material Science and Technology – IDD, M.Tech
Mechanical Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD
Metallurgical Engineering – B.Tech, IDD and M.Tech
Mining Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech
Pharmaceutical Engineering – B.Pharm, M.Pharm, IDD and PhD
Postal Address: Institute of Technology
Benares Hindu University
Varanasi – 221005
Phone No.: 0542-6702066
Fax No.: +91 542 2368428
Web Address: www.itbhu.ac.in