The Indian Space and Research Organisation has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellows.
Last date for applying online: 30/12/2011.
Last date for sending print out of applications: 9/12/2012
ISRO Vacancy Details
No of Posts: 08 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Research Fellow [Mechanical]: 01 Post
2. Junior Research Fellow [Physics]: 03 Posts
3. Junior Research Fellow [Electronics]: 01 Post
4. Junior Research Fellow [Chemistry]: 01 Post
5. Junior Research Fellow [Applied Optics]: 02 Posts
The candidates’ age should be between 18-30 years. The SC/ST candidates can apply till the age of 35 years. For OBC candidates it is 33 years. PWD (Persons with disability) candidates are given relaxation as per Indian government’s rules.
• Candidates must have a B.Tech degree in the specific subject.
• For the post of fellow in Physics and Chemistry the candidate must have a post graduate in the subject.
• In Applied Optics too, the candidate must have an M.Tech degree.
• The candidate should have a first class degree with 65% aggregate of all semesters / years or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 scales or equivalent.
The selection is based on Trade/Skill Test and Interview after short listing the applications.
About the fellowship
The research fellows will be given a Consolidated Monthly Emolument of Rs.16000/- per month for 1st and 2nd year & Rs.18000/- for subsequent years + 30% HRA + Medical Benefits
Rs 100/- for general candidates and fee is exempted for women/SC/ST/PWD candidates. Fee is to be paid in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Accounts Officer, ISRO Satellite Centre, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore form any nationalized bank.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through http://www.isac.gov.in website before 30/12/2011. Rs 100/- for general candidates and fee is exempted for women/SC/ST/PWD candidates. Fee is to be paid in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Accounts Officer, ISRO Satellite Centre, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore form any nationalized bank.