1. Situated at Gachibowli in the city of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
2. The Institute is situated on a campus of 62 acres.
3. It was established in 1998 with seed support from the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It was set up as a not-for-profit public private partnership (NPPP) and is the first IIIT to be set up (under this model) in India.
4. IIIT Hyderabad is consistently ranked in the top 10 of most national rankings among engineering colleges. It ranks right after the Old IITs and is usually in the top five in the category of placements.
5. Admission through the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE of the NITs) for undergraduate courses and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for the post graduate courses.
Computer Science and Engineering – B.Tech, Dual Degree, M.Tech, M.S and PhD
Electronics and Communication Engineering – B.Tech, Dual Degree, M.Tech, M.S and PhD
Postal Address: International Institute of Information Technology
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Phone: +91-40-6653 1000
Fax: +91-40-6653 1413
Web Address: www.iiit.net