Era Infra Engineering Ltd. is a company of the Era group that is into the field of infrastructure development i.e. power plants, railways, highways, roads, metros, aviation projects and other infrastructure development segments. At present it ranks second in the Infrastructure development sector. Since, India is witnessing a large scale expansion in the infrastructure sector many job opportunities are available here for the engineering students of civil, mechanical and electrical branches.
(For more details visit the official website of the company www.eragroup.co.in)
Recruitment: On campus selection
1) Written test
2) Interview (technical+ informal)
Duration: 1 hour (no negative marking)
Sections: The sections from which questions are asked comprise aptitude and the core branch (Also candidates have to secure a minimum of 60% to qualify)
Interview: The technical portion of the interview has questions from the core branch. (In 2011, civil engineering students had questions from reinforced concrete design). The HR interview is general in nature with normal interview questions
Training Period: 6 months
Bond: No bond restriction
Post designated to trainees: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Package: 3.6 lakhs for B.Tech holders. Fooding and accommodation are offered as perks.
- High Growth prospects for employees.
- Bright chances of promotion. (Within six months may get promoted to the post of Project Manager or Site Incharge)
- Construction sites being risk prone, the accountability factor is high.
- Working hours are a little more. (Normally eight but may extend to twelve)